Congratulations to the winners of the PathologyOutlines.com 2021 Best Author Award! This was a very competitive award and we greatly appreciate the contributions of those named below in addition to those of our other diligent authors in 2021, all of whom you can view here. You can view the winners from past years here.
Here are the 2021 winners:
- Oral cavity & oropharynx > Oropharynx squamous cell carcinoma > HPV negative: Written by Katherine Hulme, M.B.Ch.B. and Ruta Gupta, M.D.
- Uterus > Stromal tumors > Low grade endometrial stromal sarcoma: Written by Elizabeth Kertowidjojo, M.D., Ph.D., M.P.H. and Lora Hedrick Ellenson, M.D.
- Breast > Papillary carcinoma > Solid papillary carcinoma: Written by Sofia Lérias, M.D. and Melinda Lerwill, M.D.
- CNS tumor > Other tumors > Hemangioblastoma: Written by Rebecca Yoda, M.D. and P.J. Cimino, M.D., Ph.D.
- Liver > Other malignancies > Hepatoblastoma: Written by Rui Caetano Oliveira, M.D. and Maria Augusta Cipriano, M.D.
If you are interested in being an author for PathologyOutlines.com, please send your CV and a list of topics or chapters you are interested in writing / reviewing to our author coordinators at Authors@PathologyOutlines.com. You may also review your qualifications here.